Healthy Mint Shake
This delicious, creamy shake is like your favorite fast food St. Patrick's Day treat, but is actually healthy!
Servings 2 people
- 2 teaspoons Sprouts Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 banana
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 1/4 avocado pitted and peeled
- 13.5 ounces coconut milk 1 can
- 1/4 cup maple syrup plus more to taste
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- whipped cream
- maraschino cherries
Other than the ice, blend all ingredients together.
Add ice to blender, and blend everything until smooth.
Serve in a glass topped with whipped cream and a cherry.
- For dairy-free, vegan, and paleo: Use non-dairy whipped cream.
- For paleo: Use a real cherry instead of a maraschino cherry.
Calories: 580kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 45g | Saturated Fat: 37g | Sodium: 31mg | Potassium: 845mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 74IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 78mg | Iron: 7mg | Net Carbs: 45g