These crispy, crunchy chips are the perfect snack when you’re on keto! So easy to make with just 1 ingredient, they are only 1g net carb per serving. Great with dip or made into nachos, these are going to be your new favorite low carb staple.
Some links in this post may be affiliate links. Should you click through to that product and make a purchase, 40 Aprons will receive a small compensation, at no additional cost to you. Anything mentioned here is referred solely based on my experience and satisfaction with the company and/or product, and not because of any potential commission. I’ll identify any affiliate links when they appear within the post!
I literally made this recipe several times to get the perfect cook time for perfectly crunchy, crispy, not burnt cheese chips. These keto chips are absolutely addictive and so easy. Just one ingredient, a few minutes, and you’re in a keto snack heaven.
What Makes This Recipe So Good
Cheddar cheese – That’s it. This one ingredient is so simple, but tastes sharp, buttery, and gets wonderfully crispy in the oven. You can absolutely try other shredded cheeses, but cheddar definitely hits the snacking sweet spot.
How To Make Keto Cheese Chips
The full recipe & ingredients list are below, but here you’ll find a quick overview for making this recipe perfectly, along with useful tips and info!
Preheat your oven to 400º F.
Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
Arrange the cheese into 24 small piles on the baking sheets (12 for each sheet).
Bake in the oven until they’re golden brown. Ours took 7 minutes.
Let them cool for 5-10 minutes before removing them from the parchment paper.
Top Tips For Making
- Our cheese chips ended up perfect right at 7 minutes, but yours may vary. Keep an eye on your chips (especially the first time you make them) after about 5 minutes.
- For flavor variations, try sprinkling a little paprika, salt, garlic powder, or onion powder on your chips.
- If you’re looking for keto dips for your cheese chips, try our bacon guacamole, addictive crab dip, or buffalo chicken dip.
More Keto Recipes
- Keto Granola
- Keto Ramen
- Air Fryer Zucchini Chips
- Keto Mug Brownie
- Creamy Shrimp Salad
- Keto Coleslaw
- Keto Egg Salad
Hey – you’ve made it this far, and now we’re best friends! If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a star rating ★ below. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook, too!
Keto Cheese Chips
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat your oven to 400º F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Arrange the cheese into 24 small piles on baking sheets, 12 per sheet.
- Bake until golden brown, about 7 minutes. Let cool 5-10 minutes before removing from baking sheets.
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out 40 Aprons Premium! 40 Aprons Premium offers exclusive recipes, monthly meal plans, grocery lists, and more – all completely ad free!
Cheryl Malik is the recipe developer, writer, and photographer behind the healthy, flavorful, family friendly recipes at 40 Aprons. She’s been a blogger for 10+ years and is known for her delicious recipes and detailed recipe instructions. Cheryl is a mom of three who lives in Memphis, TN.