You need stuff to take food photos; it’s a fact of life. Here’s the stuff I recommend!
Lowel EGO Digital Imaging Light
Skip the editing and use my one-click food photography presets for Lightroom. Guaranteed to save you hours and hours in Lightroom – promise!
- Recommended camera: Canon EOS 6D
- Recommended lens: Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM lens
- Recommended lens: Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 ESM lens
- Recommended budget camera: Canon EOS Rebel T5
- Recommended budget lens: Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM lens
- Recommended SD card: SanDisk Extreme PRO 64GB SD Card
- Recommended lighting: Lowel EGO Digital Imaging Fluorescent Light
- Neewer 43” 5-in-1 Collapsible Multi-Disk Light Reflector with Bag
- Faux Wood Vinyl Placemats
- AmazonBasics Wireless Remote Control for Canon DSLRs
I wrote a blog on my little dining room studio on my CherylMalik.com blog. Check it out! I share how I put together an extremely functional yet minimal studio with mostly IKEA pieces, under $100, there.